Having 3 months away from uni responsibilities means I now have a lot of free time on my hands. Sadly not all of it can be spent being in the sun.
So to make a promise to myself to not get an overdose of Vitamin D, I’ve decided on a Summer Bucket List. Not like the one my best friend and I made at the end of year 12 to eat only ice cream for a day and build a helicopter.
Instead here’s my ‘adult’ version of the Summer Bucket List (sun included):
– Get a new job. Preferably my swimming teachers licence.
– Save money. I want to travel at the end of the year to see family. Also I want to send my parents on a well earned holiday.
– Create. That means blogging weekly, including crossing off the Bucket List, painting and drawing.
– Swimming 5 times a week.
– Actually doing yoga regularly. Haha this one is going to be the least likely to happen. But I shall try.
– Cooking. Keep making and expanding my cake vocabulary.
– Interning. Keep expanding my resume.
Fingers crossed I manage to achieve all of this and more. 🙂