– Get a new job. Preferably my swimming teachers licence.
– Save money. I want to travel at the end of the year to see family. Also I want to send my parents on a well earned holiday.
Tick. Have been working hard.
– Create. That means blogging weekly, including crossing off the Bucket List, painting and drawing.
I haven’t had the motivation to blog as much as I’d like too, but I have been creating lots of drawings.
– Swimming 5 times a week.
Haha running has replaced that at the moment.
– Actually doing yoga regularly. Haha this one is going to be the least likely to happen. But I shall try.
Half way there. Stretching counts right?
– Cooking. Keep making and expanding my cake vocabulary.
I have defiantly achieved this one! I was lucky enough to have received 5 cake baking books for my birthday. Combined that with holiday time there’s been plenty of opportunity to do so.
– Interning. Keep expanding my resume.
I still have 2 months left of Summer before uni begins so fingers crossed I can manage to cross everything off.